Wednesday 25 May 2011

Oulton Hall Wedding: Caroline & Luke

Ceremony: The Church Of St Peter & All Saints, Morley, West Yorkshire
Reception: Oulton Hall, Oulton, Leeds, West Yorkshire

































I said the weather had to change, didn't I? Well, at least we managed to get all the group shots done at the church before the heavens opened!
During the ceremony I took up position on the high balcony at the rear of the church and got some nice shots from there but the lack of handrail combined with my fear of heights made me a bit nervous and I couldn't wait to get my feet back on terra firma!
Luke was doing his best not to look nervous but he wasn't doing a very good job of hiding it. Thankfully, son Jake was doing his best to distract everyone by being extremely cute. In fact I had to keep reminding myself throughout the day that there was a bride & groom to photograph!
Gemma didn't stop smiling all day and looked as though she was having a ball!
Oulton Hall is a great venue with loads of different areas ideal for photos, both inside and out, so when the rain started, it wasn't a problem. As it was, it cleared up later on and we managed to get out in the gardens for a few shots.
The evening reception was held in the Claret Jug bar and the DJ had the floor filled, right from the first track. Everyone had a great time!

Congratulations to Gemma and Lee and thanks to them for a great day. Thanks also to Vikki and all the staff at Oulton Hall for all their help - much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment