Monday 28 February 2011

Bedford Wedding: Tiffany & Lee

Ceremony: Bedford Register Office
Reception: The Shakespeare Hotel, Bedford

Unusual one for me, this! I was at my step-brother, Lee's wedding as a guest and not a Photographer! I agonised over whether or not to take a camera and decided that if I didn't, I'd feel like I'd had an arm amputated.
I found it really difficult to keep out of the way and let someone else get on and do the photos! As it was, the official togs had only been booked for a couple of hours, so I'm glad I had my camera to take a few shots of the speeches & first dance etc.
It was a miserable day, weather-wise but that didn't stop everyone having a great time!

Congratulations to Lee & Tiff and good luck in your new house - see you again soon!




My newly-acquired niece, Florianne


The Ol' Dear!






Rain? What rain?







Mum & Colin





Vicky & Flo-Fo!






OK, stop posing, mother!


What is it about little brothers? They seem to have a knack for being annoying!






I think Freya agrees!


Best man, Holland.















No comments:

Post a Comment